Your role would be to work on existing web systems that were built in-house to help us analyze the market and improve our games. You will work closely with the team to identify features that could be added
Game development studio, specializing in making Casual games.
Our goal is to create the best and most entertaining games for iOS & Android.
- extensive knowledge of PHP (5+ years)
- experience working with an MVC framework
- experience working with an ORM
- extensive knowledge of RDMS, particularly postgresql
- experience working with version control (preferrably GIT)
- an understanding of good practices and a desire to follow them
- comfortable working with a large, existing codebase
- excellent problem solving, eye for detail and analysis skills
- excellent communication skills
- experience in gathering data from various sources via APIs and crawlers
- experience in building integrations with 3rd party software, such as Slack and Discord"
About Academy SMART
Academy Smart was founded in 2009 in Kharkiv, Ukraine. For several years the main expertise of the company included mostly learning and educational software development as well as educational courses.
Since then, the company has grown. In 2014, we partnered with IT Soft, located in Israel.
We have also established our partnerships and services with businesses in Austria, Netherlands, Finland, UK, United States and South Africa.
Our expertise expanded from E-learning to a variety of web, mobile applications, and cloud services. Our team is constantly growing, and we keep looking for new business growth opportunities.
DOU company page: