Gotoinc is looking for a talented UI/UX Designer who can become a part of our team and contribute new ideas into product development.
You will work at GeniusU project:
GeniusU is home to the Global Entrepreneur Movement, with over 1,000,000 Social Entrepreneurs and Impact Investors collaborating together to grow their Income and Impact.
Their promise to the global entrepreneur movement is to put a Genie in the pocket of every Entrepreneur, giving co-working spaces, event organizers, mentors, and entrepreneur networks a personalized digital layer to maximize their customers’ experiences.
GeniusU also is a web platform that connects entrepreneurs to the right network, knowledge, and opportunities based on their personal values, vision, passions, talents, and purpose.
If you are methodical, flexible, insightful, client-centric, impeccable in UI/UX, and collaborative we'd love to work with you.
TOGETHER WE WILL:
• Conduct a process of UI/UX design;
• Build best-practices for the product;
• Work with an international team;
• Take an active part in improving the current platform;
• Work by Scrum methodology.
• Growing company with good opportunities for career and professional growth;
• A professional environment with great friendly people to work with;
• Global enterprise project and a very responsive customer;
• Competitive compensation based on qualification;
• Flexible working hours;
• Full-time office job;
• Cozy, comfortable office in the center of Kharkiv, near Gorky Park, OR REMOTE WORK;
• Annual paid vacations and days-off;
• Official Ukrainian holidays are days off;
• Sports compensations;
• Compensation for courses, conferences, etc (full or partial);
• In-house English classes and communication with native speakers;
• Corporate events, team buildings, etc.
• Comfortable working atmosphere in the great friendly team.
YOU WILL HAVE TO DO:
• UX/UI in Figma;
• Make user flow diagrams, mockups, clickable prototypes;
• Communicate with clients in English, define their ideas and requirements;
• Communicate with project managers and development teams in Russian and English;
• Design review, comparing to original designs.
From our candidate, we expect solid experience and knowledge in the following:
• Creativity, intelligence, responsibility, self-motivation, and curiosity about the enterprise application;
• Strong logical analysis skills, capable of troubleshooting, problem-solving, and root cause analysis;
• Creating clean and effective web and mobile user interfaces;
• Conducting research and user testing sessions;
• Presenting your design decisions to stakeholders;
• Close collaboration with the development team;
• Ensuring high-quality results for your design choices;
• Ensuring consistency and high aesthetic level of designs;
• Working with and contributing to our Design System.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAVE:
• Strong portfolio of web and mobile projects;
• 1,5 to 3 years experience as UI/UX designer;
• Deep knowledge of UX/UI;
• Good spoken and written Upper-Intermediate knowledge of English (super important!);
• Experience in designing web and mobile applications;
• Experience with design systems;
• Proficiency in designing and prototyping in Figma;
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS boundaries.
You will have a 2 month trial period with set projects to work on and check if everything is okay for both sides.
Expectations within 2 months from our customer to you:
• Design review of the whole platform and suggest improvements based on your experience level, market research, and client vision (on prototype level);
• Following the design development process and team work together;
• Best practices introduction and improvement of our Design System;
• Take part in Scrum procedures, such as Backlog refinement for the new development and Standups;
• Be an active and creative team member.
Well, are you ready to work with us?
Be sure to apply for the vacancy right here - send your CV and portfolio, and in the case of a cool portfolio that will impress our experienced designer, we will contact you!
Oooops, they almost forgot: follow the link and read more about why it is worth working with us https://jobs.dou.ua/companies/gotoinc/reviews/
Good luck! :)
Gotoinc is a custom software development company located in Eastern Europe. We have our own perfect ecosystem for launching your business online. Our job is to guide you through the step-by-step process of how to get your first sales via the web. Focused on small business, our company provides top-notch services for anybody who wants to launch an online business or to improve the overall knowledge about the web and advertisement on the web.
Sometimes, as an exception, we provide our development resources to combine our experience with the experience of our clients. As a result of such sharing and interchanging practices, we create our own working WIN-WIN strategies to improve all projects and businesses that we work on.
Today Gotoinc is not only a young successful company but also a friendly team of professionals with a common goal who are constantly developing and mastering their skills. For our part, we always strive to create such conditions and atmosphere in which each of you would love to work.
Send your CV and we will contact you to tell you more!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 December 2020