Intellias engineers will be a part of IT Transformation project team for our Customer to run PoCs and projects for new technologies with dedicated innovation resources (New Technologies & Open Banking).
The successful candidate will need to cover technical leadership in a cross functional team with Java and React engineers, together with BA, Manual and Automation QA's. The project The project is goal is to implement one of the top important components of Bank’s payment services for legal entities - payroll processing. This system should give possibility for legal entities to use Bank’s payroll services with different incoming channels. The payroll processing module should ensure processing of incoming information with further distribution of payments across different bank systems. Cloud native architecture with Agile product development practices are used within the project and the whole digital transformation of the Bank.
- 3+ years of experience in Java;
- Good practical experience with Spring Boot;
- Good understanding of microservices architectural principles;
- API design and documentation skills;
- Good knowledge of SQL database: PostgreSQL, MySQL;
- Experience with Kafka or any message broker;
- Knowledge of different communication protocols (REST, events, messaging);
- Experience with Docker containerisation for different environments;
- Be familiar with ’The Twelve-Factor App’ principles;
- Understanding of CI/CD practices and types of quality gates;
- Hands-on experience with unit/integration/API testing for microservices;
- Taking responsibility for the results of own work;
- At least Intermediate level of English;
Nice to have:
- Practical experience with Kubernetes and Helm for different environments;
- Experience with Kafka and Kafka Streams;
- Ability to describe and document architectural/design decisions;
- Practical experience with NoSQL databases.
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 November 2020