Our client is a US subsidiary of a global financial house working in multiple markets and asset classes.
We are currently looking for a backfill for a hybrid role to help maintain and shape the banks Regulatory Reporting platform, 2052A reporting.
This role requires a skilled support analyst / Developer who can undertake day-to-day support and technical development activities on an Oracle 12c database servicing a number of regulatory reporting regimes.
The candidate will work closely with various development teams and Business managers to further enhance the data warehouse and reporting elements of the platform. Strong core T-SQL and PL/SQL skills are essential along with a solid understanding of data warehousing design principles.
The role would suit a candidate with at least 5 years' experience of working within a PL/SQL and 1-2 years of working with a treasury department. Previous experience working within Risk, Finance or Product Control areas is desirable although a strong track record of comparable experience on large scale Regulatory Reporting platform implementations is also acceptable.
Successful candidate will join a highly professional client team and will be likely required to travel to London for initial induction.
The team currently operates in WFH mode.
- Respond to day-to-day system related queries or issues from key system users including Regulatory Reporting team, Business Intelligence, Treasury or Technology
- Support Treasury team, with their day to day intraday liquidly reporting.
- Collaborate with end users and help with BAU of TRAM(Internal Treasury reporting app).
- Define solutions paying particular attention to ensuring technical requirements have been factored in.
- Develop efficient ETL routines using Oracle database technologies
- Aggregate large datasets [<10m] into views or materialized views .
- Work with the overnight batch processes using schedule software, Control-M.
- Work with wider Technology teams to ensure development and testing is coordinated and best practices are followed.
- Help define test cases and work closely with users assisting them with testing bug fixes or new features and functions.
- Report to the Technology team lead and keep management abreast of status and progress on in-flight issues.
- Ensure due diligence has been carried out on all software changes, paying particular attention to detail on unit, component and systems integration testing.
- Package up artifacts using industry standard tools such as Subversion, SDA & TeamCity.
- Work with BAU teams to ensure project changes are released to live in a co-ordinated manner Design and develop warehouse enhancements.
- Load and validate dimensions and measures stored procedures.
- Perform all application unit and system testing.
- Support the loading and integrity of the data warehouse.
- Create data dictionary's and proper documentation on the data warehouse (Oracle DB)
- At least 2 years experience with SQL (Oracle or MS SQL), expert query writing skills
- Experience with regulatory Reporting.
- Have experience working on regulatory reporting platforms for an broker dealer, ideally with exposure to Regulatory Reporting such as Capital and/or Liquidity.
- Strong experience working with interfaces and have a good appreciation of ETL techniques and reporting technologies.
- Strong experience working with SSIS
- Have worked in a fast paced BAU environment and appreciate deadlines the regulatory reporting teams are working towards.
- Pay great attention to detail and be client driven with a focus on delivery and milestones.
- Have exceptional communication skills, being able to converse with a wide variety of stakeholders including department heads.
- Have experience working on documenting testing and be au-fait with the various types of technology testing which needs to be undertaken to ensure deliverables are fit for purpose.
- Provide post live production support.
- Data Warehousing Design Experience and Kimball Methodologies.
- Understating of the data governance life cycle.
- The ability to understand financial products and how they are reported on by Risk, Product Control and Finance departments within an investment bank.
Would be advantageous working on scheduling software such as Control-M.
Have experience working on regulatory reporting platforms for an broker dealer, ideally with exposure to Regulatory Reporting such as Capital and/or Liquidity.
Be comfortable with on-call/out of hours support and have a flexible approach to working hours.
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 November 2020