Maybe, your next big career step could be in revolutionizing the medical field?
Our client is a company that has developed a breakthrough digital platform based on computational imaging that is capable of scanning microscope slides at the highest resolution on the planet, yet with significantly lower hardware costs than existing solutions.
On top of its breakthrough imaging platform, they are building a connected network of microscopy experts and powerful AI-based tools. They are reducing human error, speeding up turnaround time, and increasing accuracy wherever the microscope plays a role in the diagnostic process.
The web apps team is responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of the entire web components.
In our collaboration model, you’ll be working and communicating directly with the client’s development team.
• Develop the future of clinical and AI-based applications
• Own features — Design & Develop features end-to-end
• Work closely with the product and research team to materialize new features
What we’re looking for
• At least 5 years of experience as a Fullstack developer
• Experienced in building complex web applications with a large scale of users
• Deep knowledge in React, Redux & Node.js
• Experienced with dockerized application ecosystem (Docker/Kubernetes or equivalent)
• Experienced with AWS
• Experienced with relational databases (mySql, postgres or equivalent)
• Excellent English communication skills
• BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience with Sequelize ORM
• Experience with Material UI
• Medical projects experience
• You love borsch!
Beetroot specializes in building dedicated teams of developers and designers for clients around the world.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 November 2020