Daxx is looking for a Senior Scala Developer for Exabeam (Data Lake team).
The platform provides organizations protection of their most valuable information from hacker attacks.
Exabeam is the leader in user and entity behavior analytics. We deliver a complete Security Intelligence Platform that enables customers to easily collect all of their security-relevant data, to accurately detect complex threats, and to effectively respond to security incidents. We have built the best threat detection solution in the market to detect in real-time advanced attacks using Big Data, machine learning, and security expertise.
Kyiv is our 2nd largest engineering office, where you will work with dozens of other talented and like-minded people.
- You are a mature professional looking for a challenging role of Big Data Infrastructure engineer at a fast-growing company, ready to be a leader and initiate positive changes in the code, product, and your team.
- You will create, own, and develop mission-critical pieces of our large scale data pipeline that processes hundreds of thousands of events per second.
- You will create features and maximize performance at multiple levels of the stack: Scala applications, orchestration, scripting, and bare metal.
- You will get the opportunity to work on clusters that can ingest multiple terabytes/day, can scale to 100s of nodes.
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of features and provide proper maintenance of the codebase.
- You will solve the incoming issues, notice the positive and negative trends, and communicate possible problems and achievements clearly and loudly.
- Expert level with at least one of the languages Scala / Java / Go / Python. Scala is highly preferable.
- Experience with at least one of the next technologies: Elasticsearch / Hadoop / MongoDB / Kafka / Zookeeper / Prometheus / Spark / Docker.
- Experience with Linux, Bash, Ansible, great to have Kubernetes.
- Experience with building high performance streaming pipelines, CI/CD.
- Experience with PaaS/SaaS and microservice architecture.
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Experience with containerization, service discovery, orchestration.
- Experience in leading the team, initiating product changes and improvements, and the startup approach are highly desirable.
- If you work remotely – willing to visit our Kyiv office at least once a month
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Business trips to the US
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Remote work opportunity
Daxx is a Dutch IT company that offers dedicated team IT services to international IT companies.
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in the Netherlands, Daxx has offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Dnipro employing over 400 staff. Daxx offers an exciting and comfortable environment to work in with interesting clients and interesting projects.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 November 2020