это команда обеспечения качества для системы воутинга.
состав команды - 4 человека
• График работы -Стандартное Киевское время без смещений
• Расположение клиента - Израиль
The client is a greenhouse firm for start-up like products within the financial markets; developing in a dynamic environment - with the backing of a worldwide firm.
The project is built around a digital voting system that enables investors to vote in real time, removing traditional deadlines for submitting votes several days ahead of a company meeting. This is not a traditional banking project but rather a startup spun out by the bank with a relatively small dev team working on it. Project stakeholders and team members are based in Kiev, Tel Aviv and London.
Tech stack: Java8, Maven, Serenity, Jackson, Lombok, Spring Boot, ActiveMQ, JMeter, TeamCity
- Lead the Kyiv team of AQAs and QAs
- Ensure delivery of the committed functionality
- Evaluate and adopt new tools, libraries and approaches to improve delivery quality
- Perform code review
- At least 5 years of experience in the industry of software development
- At least 2 years of AQA experience
- At least 1 year of experience as a TL
- An up-to-date understanding of modern software development tools and techniques
- Proactive position working and the team, sense of ownership
- Good spoken and written English skills
- Experience working as a team lead for a cross-functional team
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 November 2020