Меня зовут Анна, я рекрутер компании Upplabs. Ищем в команду Manual QA Engineer. Буду рада обсудить детали.
We are looking for Manual QA Engineer on full-time and long-term basis.
● Independently create and execute manual tests, focusing on front end systems and browser-based management interfaces
● Develop and implement product test strategy and test plan and make sure that they are integrated in our CI/CD pipeline
● Ensure that our production systems are actively monitored and quality issues are proactively addressed
● Own the “bug inbox”, work closely with cross-functional team to ensure bugs are reproduced, fixed and users are happy
● Actively participate in our agile process, analyze features while they are being built, and point out flaws and omissions, especially looking at edge cases
● Document and communicate of test results
● 3+ years of experience and strong knowledge in building and running tests
● English - at least Intermediate Level is a must
● Experience with software design concepts, agile software development, and core development tools (e.g. version control, CI/CD)
● You share our passion for software quality and user experience “Quality first” mindset and a low tolerance to imperfections
● You are passionate about improving the way things are done and stay on top of emerging trends and testing best practice
● Excitement to roll up sleeves and make a big impact on a rapidly growing product
• Competitive salary
• Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• State holidays
• English lessons
After CV screening our recruiter will get in touch and share more details about it.
Upplabs is a software development company with a focus on web and mobile development. We successfully deliver projects for customers from US, EU and AU, including such domains as real estate, healthcare, startups and others.
We specialize in:
- Launching a new web or mobile application for business
- Rebuilding legacy systems
- Creating MVP of product to validate the idea.
About the team
We have been working in the web development sphere for many years, and have dozens of successful projects and satisfied customers from all over the world.
Team cohesion, highly experienced and result oriented employees, innovators in product development, focused on the success, delving deep into the issues and needs of the customer’s business to solve set tasks — these are the values which allow us to be effective in the development of any complex digital products.
Our dev teams tech stack:
• .Net: C#, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Core (Web API, MVC), ASP.NET MVC, WebForms, WCF, SQL Server, EF, WPF, Unit Tests;
• Node: NodeJs, Express, Loopback, Sails.js, Koa.js;
• Front-end: Html, CSS, Angular, ReactJS, React-Native, JQuery, KnockoutJS, KendoUI;
• Mobile: Xamarin, React-Native, Ionic;
• Cloud: AWS, Azure, Rackspace;
• Development methodologies: Agile (Scrum, Kanban), Waterfall;
• API integrations: Social Media APIs, Location and Map API, Payment/Accounting APIs,
3rd party Web APIs, IoT APIs, Analytics APIs.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 November 2020