Dacadoo has developed and runs a fun, easy-to-use and safe way to manage the personal health and wellbeing and fitness of a user, called the dacadoo Health Score Platform. dacadoo has an integrated view of health by integrating lifestyle components such as exercise, nutrition, stress and sleep and it calculates a personal dacadoo Health Score, an indicator of the current health status in real-time of a user. By integrating gaming principles and group dynamics via social networks, dacadoo motivates users to adopt healthier lifestyles.
dacadoo was founded in 2010 in Switzerland and currently employs 30 full time equivalents across the organization. dacadoo works with a on shore development team in Zurich and a near shore team in Kiev of 10 people.
As a Developer in Dacadoo you will get the possibility to work at company which is the world’s leading wireless platform for tracking, documenting, presenting and benchmarking your personal health data in real-time on your smartphone and/or via the web.
Based on the principle of “what you can measure, you can manage”, dacadoo visualizes the current health and well-being of an individual with a personal Health Score, a scientifically calculated number from 1(low) to 1,000 (high). The score works as an indicator and moves up or down in real-time, depending onhow the body values, emotional wellbeing, and activities (exercise, nutrition, stress and sleep) change.
To be active and help individuals remain engaged, dacadoo applies motivation techniques from behavioral science and gaming, uses social dynamics from groups and social networks, and provides personalized feedback through its Health Navigator analytics engine. dacadoo works as a mobile health & lifestyle navigator in your pocket, motivates to stay active and keep going, rewards for success and helps to achieve goals.
The award-winning company is working with strategic partners from the insurance, health & wellness industry sectors to bring this solution to the global mobile health market.
- Contribute to the specification and software design phases during the whole software development life cycle
- Support current products and develop new versions
- Take a part in architectural discussing and implementing
- Doing code review
- Explore new technologies, tools and components
- Write efficient and maintainable JS code
- Work with up today development tools like Git, Gitlab, Jira, Confluence, Docker, Webpack, etc
- Write unit tests using Mocha and Chai
- Good knowledge of jQuery library
- Basic knowledge of React / Redux
- Basic knowledge of Node.js
- Experience with single-page applications, MERN stack and RESTful API
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and understanding of responsive design
- Ability to write high performance and reusable code
- Experience with unit testing (Mocha, Chai, etc.)
- Intermediate English
- Experience developing multi-site & multi-language applications
- Basic knowledge of Linux, Docker, Gitlab CI
- Experience with white label projects
- Experience with React/Redux product development
What's in it for you
- Up-to-date technology stack
- Medical insurance
- Professional development and growth (including career development plan for each employee mentorship program)
- We are developing the world leading health care solution based on real life researches
- Since 2011, dacadoo has been recognized with various awards <info.dacadoo.com/company/awards>
- Dacadoo Scientific and Technical Advisory Board <info.dacadoo.com/company/advisory-board>
- Autonomy in choosing technical solutions and applying technical decisions in onshore team
- Focus on the process
- Investments in employee’s education
- Team’s culture: proactive and self-driven people who “work hard, party harder”
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 November 2020