Great US project (Supply chain)
Remote, flexibe schedule, ~5k $, benefit package, etc.
Skills: JavaEE (4+ years), WebServices, SQL, Oracle, Maven, Gradle, OOAD, TDD, SCRUM/Agile.
- 4+ years of commercial server-side development experience
- Worked with enterprise class or large-scale web-based, multi-tenant applications
- Familiar with OOAD and having experience in Java/JEE programming
- Experienced in data-driven, multithreaded, and distributed web application development
- Web Services: SOAP (JAX-WS), REST (JAX-RS)
- Experienced with SQL, Oracle, database design and implementation
- Java build tools (e.g. Maven, Gradleora) and Git (git flow understanding)
- TDD, SCRUM, Agile.
Experience with JEE8, WildFly considered as an advantage.
Backend: JavaEE 8, Java 11, WildFly 17, JAX-RS, JPA/Hibernate, Oracle RDBMS, RedShift, Gradle.
Front end: Angular 9 + Bootstrap 4 , TypeScript + Webpack 4.
Environment: Amazon Web Services (EC2, VPC, RDS, S3, Route 53, Lambda etc.), Docker, Linux, Datadog.
Aggregating data from more than 40 US-based and outside US carriers the system provides visibility for global supply chains, helping to enhance collaboration between multiple suppliers, customers, supply chain partners by providing real-time insights about delivery costs, transactions, and other supply chain information. Solution provides analytics tools that help companies not only control their shipping rates but also negotiate better contracts and identify fraudulent activities.
Is an indie company based in Silicon Valley, California, that provides solution used by Fortune 500 companies helping them reduce costs and increase operational efficiency.
specialists representing all roles necessary for full-cycle development: Java engineers, QA engineers, Data scientist, Business analyst, Account Support, Designer and others. The company CTO is close at hand, so all technical decisions are on UA side.
- Remote work, flexible schedule
- Amazing project
- Vacation 24 working days, sick leaves
- Laptop, opportunity to work in coworking
- English classes
- Budget for development, certifications, etc.
Главный офис находится в Киеве, БЦ Gulliver, Башня Б, 11 этаж.
На рынке мы с 2007 года, компания начинала свою работу с проектов по поиску топ-менеджмента, с 2011 года активный участник IT сектора.
Наш фокус сейчас: работа на глобальном рынке рекрутмента, 80% вакансий это рынок ЕС.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 November 2020