For now, we are looking for a Project Manager to make a powerful contribution to create our project.
Who are we?
Glorium Technologies is an outsourcing company with HQ in NJ and the development center in Kyiv. We were founded in 2010 and already expanded our team to over 100 sharp minds people. The majority of our projects belong to Healthcare and Real Estate domains.
Since the quarantine showed up in our lives, we have been working remotely. For the future, we count on full-time office cooperation.
Does this relate to you?
• Experience in PM 3+ years
• Understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies
• Experience in notating business process/workflow
• Excellent English, both verbal and written
• Analytical skills and critical thinking to process information from different sources
• System thinking and functional decomposition skills
• Ability to think and learn fast, go into details and take ownership of those
• Self-motivated and well-organized, able to set clear goals and priorities and execute them
• High flexibility
• Ability to modify approach as per changing conditions, circumstances, and feedback
Nice to have:
• Masters degree or higher in Computer Science or similar.
• Technical background as Dev, QA, Designer
• Processes improvement experience
• Experience in Cyber Security, BlockChain is a huge plus
About role and project
We have a few projects which need to be improved by an enthusiastic PM with a personalized approach to clients' needs.For example, a project that helps people consciously manage their data. It is a mobile and web application that allows you to control, share, or sell your data to various companies in the United States, in compliance with all privacy requirements.Or a US-based project as a worldwide leader in training for healthcare markets. Another healthcare project is a web system that maintains information flows (documents, faxes) within a clinic. The solution is integrated with EMR (an electronic medical record).
A new team member will be in charge of:
• Collaborate with business, Engineering, and other internal teams to define and own business needs
• Act as Scrum Master for one or more Engineering teams, while also helping prioritize requests from multiple stakeholders
• Lead global and local Engineering teams and foster an environment of continuous improvement
• Effectively communicate changes and manage expectations around project scope and schedule
• Establishing team motivation, development, and growth
• Proactively solve day-to-day challenges and exercise sound judgment
• Performance review of your team, and developing career paths for the team
• People management in terms of morale and talent growth
Already looks interesting? Awesome! Check out the benefits we prepared for you:
• Medical insurance and gym membership to choose
• Fully paid English classes with an in-house English teacher
• 25 paid days off in total
• Flexible schedule
• Regular performance reviews
• Training and IT certification
• Special occasion bonuses (birthday, marriage, childbirth)
• An office near “Universytet station” with all essential facilities close by
• Flexible schedule of cooperation with work-from-home or office options until the quarantine ends
About Glorium Technologies
Glorium Technologies is a healthcare and real estate-focused full-cycle app and software development company with a head office in New Jersey, USA and development centre in Kyiv, Ukraine.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 November 2020