American product company is looking for Automation QA engineer with Python on web-project. Full time, office. During quarantine is remote work. For automation testing we use Python 3.7 and Selenium.
Dish Ukraine is a wholly owned subsidiary of Dish Technologies (NASDAQ: Dish). Our mission is to develop software for a new generation of video streaming products for use in a wide variety of markets ranging from satellite television to home security systems.
- 2+ years of experience in Automation Testing;
- Experience and knowledge of programming in Python;
- Experience of API testing;
- Knowledge and practical experience of test design techniques implementation;
- Experience in creation test cases and test reports;
- Experience with defect tracking tools (Rally, etc.);
- Experience with GIT;
- English spoken and written on the intermediate level or higher.
- Functional and non-functional testing experience (smoke, regression) ;
- Experience in manual and automated testing;
- Understanding JSON data formats;
- Test development and debugging;
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum.
- Flexible, adaptable approach and strong positive attitude within a global engineering team
- Strong team player with the ability to communicate clearly.
- Analytical and accurate.
- Demonstrate technical competence and ability to take responsibility for allocated tasks and only require occasional supervision.
Nice to have
- Linux - user experience;
- Experience in UEX tasks;
- Experience utilizing agile software development process;
-Experience with Docker
-Experience with Jenkins
- Compensation of technical/soft training and events;
- Paid ISTQB certification;
- Free LinkedIn learning;
- English classes and English speaking club with native speaker;
- Medical insurance;
- Paid swimming pool/gym as a part of social package.
About Dish Ukraine
DISH is a Fortune 200 company with more than $15 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider.
We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service — Sling TV — that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television. Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win — it’s in our DNA.
We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 July 2021