We are looking for an enthusiastic Back End Software Engineer who would be responsible for the logic strand of our applications ensuring high performance and responsiveness alongside a seamless and secure experience for end-users.
As a part of our team, you must be a self-sufficient individual. This is related to not just implementing web-based RoR applications, data services API, but also to testing of your code both manually and with unit tests, maintaining documentation up to date, reviewing requirements, and working in collaboration with the UX team and QAs.
Required Skills :
- OOP, MVC pattern knowledge
- Strong Ruby/RoR skills
- SQL experience (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- VCS experience (GIT)
- Possess a thirst for knowledge to learn the latest technologies
- Good English language skills
- Strong team player and creative mind
As a plus
- Strong architecture skills
- SOLID principles knowledge
- NoSQL DB experience
- Bash scripting experience
- Amazon AWS experience
- Knowledge of Jira and other cloud-based collaboration tools
You’ll thrive as a Hero Teams if you have:
- A good understanding of the Agile Development Methodology, Scrum in particular
- Proactive approach to communication
- Great time and self-management skills
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership
- Ability to engage in technology discussions
- You love to over communicate
About Hero Teams
Hero Teams is a positive and progressive company with growth, equality, sustainability, security, and quality at our core. We trust, train, and empower our team members so they are equipped to deliver the best code, process, products, and support to our clients. Working at Hero Teams is an opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest minds and enjoy each day while building breathtaking digital products.
We partner and integrate onshore companies with highly-skilled offshore technical teams, helping businesses scale at an unprecedented rate. We work on attracting clients with a security focus to ensure we have only the best clients to work with. Our hybrid delivery methodology ensures multiple workforces become a singular, consolidated unit — adapting to every client's unique processes and aligning around a common goal, with guaranteed results.
Come and join the Hero Teams and make a difference with us.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 November 2020