On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a .NET Team Lead to join our team on a full-time basis. Client provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services worldwide.
- starting projects from scratch;
- back-end development of new functionality;
- participating in code and architectural reviews, documenting architecture;
- communicating with stakeholders: PMs, developers, architects, QA engineers and other colleagues;
- support cross-stack integration points;
- drive processes and process improvements;
- delivering the product roadmap and planning for the future;
- handle complex problems that might arise during solution development and provide field support with creative and rapid solutions;
- ensure that the highest coding standards are met and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC.
- more than 5 years of experience in commercial software development;
- excellent knowledge and experience with C# and .NET;
- commercial experience with .NET Framework, .NET Core, ASP.NET, ORM (e.g. Entity Framework, Dapper), RDBMS (especially SQL Server), experience with REST API development for web or mobile application, cloud providers (e.g. Azure), testing frameworks (e.g. NUnit, XUnit, MSTest), Continuous Integration (e.g. TeamCity, GitLab, Jenkins);
- Upper-intermediate English or above.
What's in it for you:
- realization of your innovative ideas in building new solutions and services;
- possibility to propose solutions on a project;
- friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment;
- variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- dynamic and challenging tasks;
- projects from scratch;
- state of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 November 2020