We are looking for an enthusiastic Front End Software Engineer to take on the responsibility of breathing life into our designs and making the design decisions that make great products.
As a part of our team, you must be a highly motivated, organized, and self-sufficient individual. This is related to not just implementing responsive front end solutions, but also to testing your code both manually and with unit tests, ensuring documentation is maintained and kept up to date, reviewing requirements, and working in collaboration with the backend team, QAs, and UX/UI designers.Key to this role is an awareness of data privacy and security as you will be dealing with sensitive data in accordance with Hero Teams’ security policies and practices.
Required Skills :
- Understanding of OOP / MV* patterns;
- High-level HTML and CSS skills;
- Experience with at least one of SPA frameworks;
- VCS experience (GIT);
- Experience with React, Redux;
- Possess a thirst for knowledge to learn the latest technologies;
- Experience with mobile development and responsive design;
- Strong team player and creative mind;
- Good English language skills.
As a plus
- Experience with build tools (gulp, webpack, grunt);
- Experience with other JS frameworks;
- Experience with preprocessors;
- Knowledge of Jira and other cloud-based collaboration tools;
- Sketch and/or Photoshop experience.
You’ll thrive at Hero Teams if you have:
- A good understanding of the Agile Development Methodology, Scrum in particular;
- Proactive approach to communication;
- Great time and self-management skills;
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership;
- Ability to engage in technology discussions;
- You love to over communicate.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Challenging top-grade projects;
- Flexible bonuses;
- Warm and homelike office;
Other perks: English classes, training, social events, playing room, table tennis, fitness classes, coffee, etc.
About Hero Teams
Hero Teams is a positive and progressive company with growth, equality, sustainability, security, and quality at our core. We trust, train, and empower our team members so they are equipped to deliver the best code, process, products, and support to our clients. Working at Hero Teams is an opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest minds and enjoy each day while building breathtaking digital products.
We partner and integrate onshore companies with highly-skilled offshore technical teams, helping businesses scale at an unprecedented rate. We work on attracting clients with a security focus to ensure we have only the best clients to work with. Our hybrid delivery methodology ensures multiple workforces become a singular, consolidated unit — adapting to every client's unique processes and aligning around a common goal, with guaranteed results.
Come and join the Hero Teams and make a difference with us.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 March 2021