EPAM Anywhere is currently looking for a remote Middle DevOps Engineer with 2+ years of software development and IT operations experience and Big Data expertise to join our team.
EPAM Anywhere implements large-scale projects and forms distributed, remote teams. Due to the growth of projects, a lot of remote opportunities are open.
One of our customers is the world's largest health and beauty retail group.
For this project we are looking for specialist with experience in such technologies as:
- 2+ years of DevOps experience
- Understanding Big Data concepts and problematics
- Understanding of cloud technologies and IaaS/SaaS/PaaS paradigms
- Experience in building and maintaining production systems on cloud-based PaaS or SaaS platforms
- Knowledge of Linux OS, experience in Linux administration
- Knowledge of Ansible
- Ability to write Groovy pipelines in Jenkins
- Experience with Azure HDInsight service
- Know-how and/or hand-on experience with Big Data stack (Hadoop, Spark, etc.)
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Helm and containerization
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 November 2020