We are currently looking for a remote Senior Oracle Applications Software Engineer with 4-5 years of application development experience and Oracle proficiency to join our team.
The customer is a provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds and corporate issuers. The company's segments include investor communication solutions, and global technology and operations. The company delivers a range of solutions that helps its clients serve their retail and institutional customers across the entire investment lifecycle, including pre-trade, trade, and post-trade processing functionality.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
We accept CVs only in English.
- Contribute to the application design, development and delivery and postproduction support
- Troubleshoot issues in UAT and production environment
- Work closely with technical and business partners
- 4-5 years of application development experience
- Proficiency in Oracle 11g with knowledge of new features available in Oracle 12c
- Knowledge of PL/SQL, XML DB
- Experience in Oracle Advanced Queuing, Database design and SQL performance tuning
- Hands-on experience with Oracle based tools, i.e. Toad, SQL Loader, Data Pump Import/Export
- Extensive experience in Unix/Linux, Shell programming
- Solid experience with source control tools
- Prior experience of working in geographically distributed and culturally diverse workgroups
- Strong team player and collaborative skills
- Experience with projects utilizing multiple technologies and functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in building scalable and robust applications
- Readiness to work flexible hours
Nice to have
- Exposure to the following tools: Perforce/Git, SVN, VSS, JIRA, Oracle SQL Developer
- Agile experience
- Knowledge or experience with Core Java, Apache Camel
- Background in investment banking and corporate actions domain
Oracle Advanced Queuing
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 November 2020