Great UK project,
Kyiv office (city center) / Remote, ~5,5 (Sr.Go)
- 6,5k (TL) $, insurance, flexible schedule, etc.
There are 2 positions - Sr.Golang developer and Golang Team Lead.
• Proficiency in:
- Golang (3+ years)
- RDBMS and NoSQL database
- Microservices architecture concepts
- Container-based architecture: Docker, Kubernetes
- Advanced Use of Unix systems commands.
• Team Lead experience for TL position (1+ years)
• Demonstrated track record and proficiency in the points below:
- Deliver features autonomously with a high degree of team coordination
- Deliver code based on precise architecture spec
- Deliver code without relying on precise architecture spec
- Automated testing
- CI/CD practices
- Delivering code to production
- Maintaining production-ready code
- Collaborating in small but fast-paced teams
- Event-driven architecture and message passing.
• English B2+
• Confident to operate in a fast-paced environment
• A collaborative approach and willingness to engage in an environment of active idea sharing
• Excellent all-round communications skills.
As a plus:
• AWS experience
• Exposure to GraphQL
• Postgres and MongoDB
• EFK stack
Comprehensive software solutions for the Maritime industry. Over the next couple of years, our teams and squads will build more than 30 products from the ground up. This includes everything from global vessel tracking to vessel performance analysis, crew optimization and much more.
• Working with latest cutting-edge technologies
• Opportunity to grow and develop your core skills
• Deliver a green field system
• Work with a diverse multicultural team in an agile environment
• Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities
• Competitive salary
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates good working conditions
• Opportunity to travel to client offices based in London
• Experience firsthand the squad-chapter-guild workflow model, our version of the Spotify model.
• As a member of the squad, you will be developing robust microservices to form the heart of a SaaS platform to serve globally distributed users.
• Follow Golang’s best practices to deliver and support the production-ready industry quality code.
• Responsible for the full lifecycle of services. Developers will take the services they build from design, through implementation, and into production.
• Continuous improvement of all development and deployment processes.
• Successful delivery of your services into production.
• Regular and clear communication of progress to the squad product owner and technical lead.
Главный офис находится в Киеве, БЦ Gulliver, Башня Б, 11 этаж.
На рынке мы с 2007 года, компания начинала свою работу с проектов по поиску топ-менеджмента, с 2011 года активный участник IT сектора.
Наш фокус сейчас: работа на глобальном рынке рекрутмента, 80% вакансий это рынок ЕС.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 December 2020