Our customer is a US-based technology company focused on the design and development of the wired and wireless data communication products for enterprise and home markets.
Being a fast growing company, our customer is offering highly innovative and advanced products and solutions including in the emerging data communication market segments.
- BA, MS degree in software engineering, computer science, or other related fields
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Good knowledge of C
- Experience in Linux kernel development and debugging kernel related issues
- Good knowledge and experience in Linux drivers development
- Good knowledge of Linux networking subsystems on all level
- Good knowledge of ntworking
- Experience in development for ARM-based platforms
- Experience in working with and creation of the software development documentation
- Intermediate+ spoken and writing English
- Experience in development or integration for the embedded systems will be a major plus
- Experience in development network drivers will be a major plus
- Experience in GIT
- Embedded, Git
- Contribute to the development and bug-fixing of the network drivers
- Take part in kernel profiling and performance optimization
- Cooperate with other teams worldwide to follow up product development
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 November 2020