We're looking for an experienced, professional Content Manager/Copywriter to write sales-oriented texts that would be posted on our company website and manage a small team of freelance copywriters.
About the position:
1. Write conversion-oriented articles and blog posts and proofread and rewrite the existing content
2. Manage external vendors/copywriters
3. Create content plan and analyze conversion rates.
4. Repurpose existing content (with an in-house designer) for platforms like Medium, Quora and others; reformat the content (text, video, infographics, images)
5. Ensure company’s presence and brand building in industry listings, directories, guest blogging
6. Negotiating the terms with web masters and authors, both paid and organic
7. Work with a SEO specialist and optimize texts according to the given guidelines
8. Build an efficient system of content creation and distribution to meet company’s sales needs and increase conversion.
About our candidate:
• At least 2-year experience in a similar role, preferably in B2B, writing content for HR, payroll, finance, IT and Telecom industries; strong experience working as an outreach campaigns specialist / journalist / copywriter
Advanced English is required;
• A mature manager with a calm, systemic approach, can manage a team of other people without overlooking their own tasks
• Experience in content plan creation
• Clear conversion-oriented focus; good at figures and able to use it in conversion-oriented copy to the client. Fast at learning and implementing learnt ideas
• Experience in managing external vendors/copywriters (freelancers)
• Deep understanding of a marketing funnel/pipeline:
• Knowledge of serpstat/semrush would be ideal
• Experience in launching advertorials and joint ventures with various associations and influencers
• Knowledge of basic marketing metrics: CPL, CPC
• Professional knowledge of SEO principles for content (keywords, content relevance)
• Send your CV;
• Zoom interview with HR
• Provide your portfolio
• Technical interview with CMO
• Test (short research project, you will need to spend no more than 1.5-2 hours)
• Job offer from Acumen International
What we can offer:
• Excellent compensation package - fixed salary + bonuses;
• Comfortable office in the downtown area close to Druzhby Narodov subway station;
• Excellent opportunity to pursue international career in a global company;
• Professional growth and development, training programs;
About Acumen International
In the new economy, speed is a new BIG. The speed at which you deploy international talent is key to your company’s success.
Our global employment solution can help you employ and payroll foreign talent in over 190 countries without costly business entities and needing to learn complex in-country labor laws.
You select the right candidate, regardless of where they are based. Acumen will onboard them in a right, legally compliant way so that you are protected from compliance risks and unexpected costs.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 November 2020