Imagine Software is looking for an Infrastructure Support Engineer to
join Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
The Infrastructure/Platform group is seeking a motivated QA engineer to provide quality assurance support for the Imagine Financial Platform (IFP).
IFP is a set of financial tools used to build client solutions both internal and external to Imagine. The role involves participating in manual and automated testing of the Imagine Financial Platform itself as well as new products utilizing the platform which includes cloud-based infrastructure.
- Maintain, monitor and support QA infrastructure and environments,
- Design and implement continuous integration processes,
- Responsible for general health and maintenance of QA overall environment,
- Support and maintain QA databases,
- Help design, create and manage scripts to automate tasks.
- Familiar with SQL and NoSQL databases: Sybase, PostgreSQL, and
- Experience with RESTful services and scripting languages,
- Technical background in system administration,
- Understanding of software development and release management processes,
- Understanding of QA processes and automation tools,
- Ability to work through after hours, as necessary,
- Good English(Intermediate).
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related fields,
- Experience in continuous integration/delivery tools (TeamCity, Jenkins),
- Understanding of software version control systems (Mercurial, Git),
- Experience in Web server administration (Apache, Tomcat),
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot issues in a Linux-based environment.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client,
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities,
- Competitive salary,
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which
creates really good working conditions.
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 November 2020