Do you like data analysis & visualization, challenging researches? If so, here is Client Success Analyst job at AgileEngine: famous clients, top ratings on DOU & Clutch, and cool perks. It's a chance to join our friendly team and achieve even higher results together. Let's talk?
We are looking for a skilled and driven Client Success Analyst to join our fun and passionate team of Client Partners who are on the front line of collaboration with our clients like VMWare, Indeed, Bloomberg, Estee Lauder and many more!
Who we are looking for?
● You have excellent written and presentation skills in English
● 0.5+ years of hands-on experience in the IT industry in PM, BA, SDM, HR/Recruting roles or other
● You are skilled in data-driven analysis and friends with Excel, MS Office, Google Docs, and CRM systems
● You take ownership for your work and able to drive multiple projects independently
● You love helping others succeed, and capable to solve occasional requests from the team regarding the workflow, creatives, or communication
● You’ve got a good understanding of the IT industry, markets and trends and have a desire to make an impact!
● You are a quick and eager learner, able to follow and influence processes that will inevitably change over time as we grow :
What will you do?
● Using data-driven approach, create eye-catching presentations and insightful research and analysis that would help influence team and company strategy
● Work with Client Engagement team to analyze, research and bring new opportunities to the company
● Do internal and external customer success analysis to achieve team goals
● Maintaining customers database (CRM)
● Explore additional business opportunities and drive future business through quality results
What we offer?
● Best learning and experimental environment
● Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
● Friendly team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
● Flexible work schedule
● Exciting projects and challenging tasks
● Zero bureaucracy and US democratic management style
We are a fast growing company in Ukraine with offices in Kharkov, Kiev & Odessa. Our true selling point is the projects we have. We work with cool startups and innovative companies that have big ideas and budgets to implement them. This includes big names like LivingSocial with 90 million users, BleacherReport with 20 000 000 MAU or FunnyOrDie - famous Emmy-winning comedy video website and film/TV production company.
Come grow with us!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 November 2020