MindK is a software development company with an R&D office in Sumy, Ukraine. We develop complex web and mobile applications for our clients all over the world.
Currently, we are looking for a PHP Developer for joining our team on a full-time basis.
The job involves the development of new websites and applications as well as support and improvement of the company's existing projects
- Understanding of OOP;
- 2+ years of commercial experience in PHP development; experience with recent versions of PHP is a plus;
- Experience with Laravel framework;
- Experience with Vue.js framework;
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL;
- Technical English is a must (writing and speaking);
- Knowledge of WP as a plus;
As a MindK employee you’ll get:
- The possibility to work from home or work from coworking if you like - we give our employees a free hand to choose;
- Competitive salary that matches your qualifications and experience;
- Career development and regular salary reviews;
- Opportunity to work with interesting projects;
- Free English classes;
- Ability to work with foreign clients and improve English with native speakers;
- Medical insurance;
- Opportunity to participate in conferences and events organized by the company.
- Money compensation for any online or offline professional training or covering 50% of the trip cost to a conference (for middle-level employees only).
Type of employment:
- Full-time office work.
- Paid probationary period.
More about the Company:
MindK develops modern custom web and mobile applications. We help fast-growing startups and enterprises from all over the world launch their products fast and easy. At every turn, we live and breath the businesses we work with, serving as an extension of our clients’ teams and transforming the way our clients do business.
We manage the entire life cycle of software engineering from business analysis, design, development and to quality assurance and maintenance.
For the last 10 years, MindK delivered 130+ software solutions in several business niches: financial services, retail, construction & real estate, recruitment and HR, communities & associations, sustainability management (www.mindk.com/work).
Our key expertise:
• SaaS Product Development.
• Custom Web Applications.
• Business Mobile Apps.
• APIs & Integrations.
• Portals and Intranets.
Our key tech stack:
Web Development: Node.js, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, React, Vue.js.
Mobile Development: React Native, Swift, Java for Android.
We always look for ambitious, talented and hard-working people that love technology as much as we do.
Get to know us better www.mindk.com/company and join our team!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 November 2020