We are looking for a Middle/Senior UE4 Developer to work on projects from the world's top publishers. Pingle Game Studio is a team of professional game developers with over 12 years of industry experience. We are engaged in the development and porting, work with all stages of development.
We are looking for an integral part of our team, namely - UE4 Developer.
What do you need to know about Pingle Studio? We are a passionate team of professional game developers with over 12 years of experience in the industry. Our portfolio includes work on Life is Strange, Pathologic 2, Hello Neighbor franchise, Lost Ember, VR project Blade Runner, and others. Our goal is to reach and maintain a leading position among video game developers all over the world. Recently we opened an office in Kyiv and we need you, our amazing UE4 Developer, to complete this mission together.
• Game logic and interfaces programming;
• Client-server interactions programming;
• Programming of AI.
• Practical experience in game development;
• Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 (2+ years of experience);
• Knowledge of C ++ (Visual C ++);
• Professional programming (3+ years of experience);
• Knowledge of 3D mathematics, algorithms, OOP and design patterns;
• Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN, Perforce);
• Experience with someone else’s code;
• Experience with multithreaded systems (for Senior UE4 developer);
• Experience in integrating third-party SDKs (for Senior UE4 developer);
• Performance optimization skills (for Senior UE4 developer);
• Problem-solving skills;
• Fast learner;
• Technical English.
Will be an advantage:
• Knowledge of other programming languages (Objective-C, Java, C #);
• Experience in cross-platform programming (iOS, Android);
• Knowledge of graphics rendering algorithms, shader languages;
• Knowledge of graphics API OpenGL / OpenGLES / Direct3D / Vulkan / Metal.
• Career and professional development;
• A competitive salary which is linked to the exchange rate;
• Transparent working conditions;
• Long-term employment and paid vacation / sick days;
• Regular salary reviews;
• Advanced training: compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses, video courses;
• Compensation of 50% of the cost of corporate English lessons and a sports subscription;
• Sign-on bonus;
• A cool team and a variety of activities for every taste.
If you are a result-driven person and you want to develop your skills on the team of top industry experts, don’t hesitate to contact us and send your CV!
About Pingle Studio
Supported by the top industry experts from Ukraine, Pingle Studio has built up a wide portfolio of projects, which includes the well-known titles Hello Neighbor and SpeedRunners. Having a profound expertise in Unreal Engine and Unity, our team became a reliable partner for prominent players of video game industry, such as: tinyBuild, Disney, Qualcomm etc.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 November 2020