Raketa is looking for an Head of Customer Support who will lead and drive this team to achieving ambitious business results by optimizing and creating complex solutions.
• Be responsible for the KPIs;
• Ensure service level agreements, customer satisfaction and efficiency metrics (AHT, Utilization, Occupancy) for your business vertical remain within goal, partnering with recruiting, workforce planning and real-time analysts to do so;
• Work cross-functionally with analytics, product, and experience teams to drive sustained CSAT, NPS and retention improvements;
• Build and lead a team of motivated individuals who are focused on customer success;
• Use Operational Insights across all lines of business (Consumer, Rider, Restaurant) to shape ideas for continuous operational improvement;
• Analyze statistics and compile an accurate report to do root cause problem solving and a good understanding of overall team performance;
• Own essential support vertical’s daily, weekly and monthly operations within large support contact center;
• Lead Customer support department across international expansion.
• A minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in a managing role and proven leadership skills;
• You are a leader with a strong desire and natural ability to motivate a team, set and achieve targets, and manage career growth and team performance;
• Strong customer-centric mindset;
• Project management skills with demonstrated success in meeting high standards in a high volume, fast-paced, and hands-on environment;
• Talent to manage multiple priorities simultaneously; orientated on results - while retaining all relevant information.
You are our ideal candidate if you
• You have experience in the tech, restaurant, or logistics industries (preferred);
• You translate analysis to actions quickly, to test your hypotheses to solve challenging business problems at their root level;
• You are comfortable and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing team-oriented environment and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously;
• You’re naturally curious and have a self-starter personality;
• You are results-oriented, always evaluating whether our team's activities are achieving the desired, measurable impact;
• You can quickly identify Customer support process gaps and recommend enhancements, improvements and simplification (i.e.automation) to existing processes.
Kyiv based online Food Delivery company.
We’re bringing online to offline, enabling our customers to order their favorite meals through our app or web portal.
We are providing our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of couriers, making it simple for customers to order and receive delicious meals.
Raketa wants to deliver faster, fresher, and from farther away. We want to be the shortest distance between every local restaurant and people’s doors.
Join our team to create the best in class technical, operational and logistics solution.
Change the way the world thinks about food delivery.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 November 2020