Raketa is looking for an Head of Customer Support who will lead and drive this team to achieving ambitious business results by optimizing and creating complex solutions.
• Be responsible for the KPIs;
• Ensure service level agreements, customer satisfaction and efficiency metrics (AHT, Utilization, Occupancy) for your business vertical remain within goal, partnering with recruiting, workforce planning and real-time analysts to do so;
• Work cross-functionally with analytics, product, and experience teams to drive sustained CSAT, NPS and retention improvements;
• Build and lead a team of motivated individuals who are focused on customer success;
• Use Operational Insights across all lines of business (Consumer, Rider, Restaurant) to shape ideas for continuous operational improvement;
• Analyze statistics and compile an accurate report to do root cause problem solving and a good understanding of overall team performance;
• Own essential support vertical’s daily, weekly and monthly operations within large support contact center;
• Lead Customer support department across international expansion.
• A minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in a managing role and proven leadership skills;
• You are a leader with a strong desire and natural ability to motivate a team, set and achieve targets, and manage career growth and team performance;
• Strong customer-centric mindset;
• Project management skills with demonstrated success in meeting high standards in a high volume, fast-paced, and hands-on environment;
• Talent to manage multiple priorities simultaneously; orientated on results - while retaining all relevant information.
You are our ideal candidate if you
• You have experience in the tech, restaurant, or logistics industries (preferred);
• You translate analysis to actions quickly, to test your hypotheses to solve challenging business problems at their root level;
• You are comfortable and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing team-oriented environment and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously;
• You’re naturally curious and have a self-starter personality;
• You are results-oriented, always evaluating whether our team's activities are achieving the desired, measurable impact;
• You can quickly identify Customer support process gaps and recommend enhancements, improvements and simplification (i.e.automation) to existing processes.
About Rocket Delivery
Rocket is a foodtech company that creates best-in-class technology to deliver exceptional service across all food delivery stakeholders: businesses, couriers and our customers.
We make it simple for consumers to order from more than 6000 of their favorite businesses across the Netherlands Ukraine and Cyprus.
We are committed to ensure our partners earn more profit and receive outstanding support as they build and grow their delivery offering. We provide our partners with top-of-the-line technology, an on-demand fleet of couriers and dedicated account management.
We aim to create the shortest distance between every local merchant and our customers’ doorstep.
Our goal is to always deliver fast, fresh, wherever and whenever you need us.
DOU company page: