We are looking for experienced DevOps engineer who is eager to learn new things in the tech world.
Our client is a newly established global software company created by Coop Denmark to rethink and modernize what customer loyalty programs should offer and look like. There is a strong and big team of about 120 Danish and Ukrainian people working closely together to make world class software solutions. We work in virtual teams but are based just outside of Copenhagen and in Lviv.
In our Copenhagen office, we are a growing team of more than 30 nationalities.
We focus on our people and the right candidate will have broad possibilities to further develop competencies in an environment characterized by change and continuous progress.
We operate in a fast-paced environment utilizing modern technologies and bias toward action.
We value customer outcomes and are passionate about using technology to solve problems.
We are a diverse team with colleagues from different backgrounds and cultures.
We offer the freedom, and responsibility, to shape the setup and the processes we use in our community.
- In small agile cross-functional teams with dedicated Product Owner
- In close collaboration with QA and Development engineers
- We align the vision of our goals by conducting joint workshops every couple of months
- All team members have several trips to Copenhagen per year
-.NET and Cloud (Azure)
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Most tech stack, tools, and practices
- We strive to keep incidents and response time very low.
- We operate within 6 areas High Availability, Standardisation, Automation, -
- High Security, Cost Management and Monitoring.
- Support, automation and optimization of software delivery lifecycle for internal and external application
- Participation in development, support and optimization of Azure and - - ----- Kubernetes based technical platform with emphasis on security and privileges handling
- User and group management in Azure Active Directory, Office365
- Discussing and refining requirements, close work with your teammates and Product Owner
- Reviewing existing projects and proposing new ideas/solutions
- Create automation tools and processes to improve Team and day to day functions
- Other creative and organisational activities like conducting workshops, knowledge sharing sessions, presentations, etc.
- 1+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- Some experience with Microsoft Azure (PaaS services)
- Knowledge on how Containers, Docker, Kubernetes works
- Hands-on experience with Powershell
- Knowledge and experience in CI/CD practices
- Good allround experience and knowledge in Azure, AAD, DevOps(ADO), O365.
- Experience with monitoring technologies. Preferably: AppInsights, Azure Monitor, Prometheus and Grafana.
- Experience building infrastructure as a code projects with Terraform
- Developed and maintained scripts using Powershell
- Strong communication skills. We value you ability to engage with other teams and helps other projects on they way to DevOps practices
- Ability to work in a team as well as on your own
- Good written and spoken English level
Nice to have
-Experience with Windows Server 2012, 2016
- Strong teamwork skills
- Good English and communication skills
- Attention to details
- Open minded personality
— Stable projects and long term employment
— 90 days of fully paid sick leaves
— Office in the city center with park area around
— No bureaucracy
— Free accounting services
— Free English courses
ІнтерЛогіка - це українсько-данська компанія, яка займається створенням програмного забезпечення. Основним технічним напрямком є розробка високорівневих веб-орієнтованих аплікацій у середовищах .NET, Java і PHP.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 November 2020