About the Project: US Based client, operating in data analytics and data-driven insights area, working on building of solutions for data acquisition, storage, processing and analysis for big enterprises.
You have a positive attitude and embody a balance of cautiousness, such as that which serious software engineering requires, and pushing the envelope, a requisite of any startup. You are an excellent team player and aim to bring out the best in those around you.
Experience of at least 2 - 3 years
• Integration based on Java
• Communicate with dataset vendors to onboard new datasets into an existing ETL pipeline
• Diagnose connection and authorization issues with new dataset vendors
• Implement validation and monitoring rules to verify file correctness and expected arrival times
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good experience with Java CORE and abilities to work without frameworks.
• Hands-on experience with Docker
• Hands-on experience AWS
• Hands-on experience UNIX
• Good SQL\PLSQL
• Good understanding of REST API(HTTP), FTP\SFTP protocols, S3.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 November 2020