Account Opening Form is part of Online Banking system for Corporate Clients.
It is aimed to create experience of simple and fast digital account opening process for Clients, reducing Bank's response time to 2 business days or less after the submission is completed.
The digitized platform allows Clients to securely receive and send their onboarding information, minimizing the need for paper-based documentation. This includes Know Your Customer (KYC) and account opening requirements.
Application is currently rolled out to US, EMEA and ASIA regions. It is planned to expand to CEEMEA and LATAM regions to have global coverage.
Project technology stack:
Kotlin, Java 11, DocuSign, Jackson, Caffeine cache, itext 7, tibco JMS, Netty, reactor, VertX, SSHD, Hibernate Validator, junit 5, mongodb, reactive streams, Spring Security, Spring WebFlux, Spring MVC, React, TypeScript, Webpack, Puppeteer, Jest, Enzyme
• Automation process setup and improvement
• Development of test automation framework architecture
• Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
• Test case adjustments for automated testing needs
• Integrating automated testing into CI processes
• Test data and test environment preparations
• Creating bug reports based on test execution results
• Automation experience - 4+ years
• Manual testing experience - 2+ years
• Experience in testing Restful APIs - 1+years
• Experience in non selenium tools Cypress/puppeteer
• Familiar with test runners like Jest or Mocha, and testing utilities like Chai, Enzyme or any other
• Strong knowledge of test design
• Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, Teamcity or similar)
• Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, Bitbucket and others)
• Strong proficiency in Atlassian Product Suite (Confluence, JIRA)
• Understanding of agile software development methodologies
• Ability to prioritize test cases based on risk analysis
• JSON / XML knowledge
• Strong analytical skills
• Accountability and self organization
• Intermediate written and spoken English
• Strong ability to solve, manage and prevent problems independently
• Understanding of Banking Client Onboarding domain
• Experience with Cross-browser testing
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 November 2020