Our client is a leading global Financial markets data provider runs a number of change programs to deliver of high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency and low-latency data management chain.
The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging.
• Develop Backend and UI interface for administration site,
• Create user reports based on requests
• Develop and maintain tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code that follows open sourcing standards
• Build unit tests for your code
• Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
• Provide estimates for specific software feature implementation
• Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
• Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies and standards
• Team management, development and motivation according to company and customer expectations
• Strong knowledge of Core java 8-11, 5+ years
• IDE (Eclipse 4.x, or IntelliJ IDEA, or Visual Studio 2017, or NetBeans 8, DbViewer)
• Web Services (SOAP, SOAP-UI, WSDL, REST, JSON)
• Application / Web Servers Framework (some of the following: JSP 2.2, Servlets, JDBC 4.2, XSD, SAX, DOM, AJAX, Dojo, MVC)
• Scripting (some of the following: sh, bash, perl, python)
• Oracle DB 12c/18c/19c or Postgresql 9.x / 11.x
• TCP/IP, Authenticated putty, DNS, DHCP, NFS, SSL+TLS 1.2/1.3
• Operating Systems (any of listed Linux RH 6.x/7.x/8.0, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012R2/2016)
• Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot
• Event broker like Solace or Kafka
• Upper-intermediate (and above) English
• Good communication skills - both verbal and written
• Result-oriented mindset
• Design Methodologies (MVC, Singleton, Data Access Object)
• Able to work independently with defined problems on a middle-senior level in certain areas of technical or business expertise
• Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 November 2020