Marketing Lead в команду SaaS продукта HelpCrunch
• 3+ years of overall experience in marketing
• 2+ years of hands-on experience with search, display and retargeting ads (Google, Bing, Yandex, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
• 1+ year in B2B SaaS product marketing for US/EU markets
• Proven track record of creating and executing successful product marketing strategies
• Lead-generation experience in a B2B environment
• Hands-on experience with design tools (Sketch/Figma) to create marketing-related creatives
• Practical experience in building product funnels to improve activation, adoption, retention and churn metrics
• Knowledge of SEO
• Fluent English
• Practical experience with analytics and data tracking tools (GA, GTM, Matomo/Piwik, Amplitude, etc.)
• Entrepreneurial mindset. Ability to make things happen whether it’s testing new strategies or realigning existing ones. You just get it done.
• Email marketing, content marketing and affiliate/referral marketing
• Review platforms (G2Crowd, Capterra)
• Customer communication tools (live chats, helpdesk systems, CRMs)
English is a must, but other languages would be a good complement
🥇 Ability to be promoted to a CMO position
⛱ Employment package: 20-work-days paid vacation
🕵 Opportunity to take part in a marketing decision-making process
👯 Work in a well-motivated, sprint-based agile team
🎓 50% compensation of conferences tickets or educational courses
💰 Full coverage of all your PE tax expenses
👩💻 Flexible work schedule
🏥 Medical insurance after a trial period
🇺🇸 Free English lessons
🥂 Fun corporate events and team buildings
Upon joining HelpCrunch, you’ll be able to apply all your knowledge and practical skills to drive HelpCrunch growth in terms of revenue 💰
This will be your main responsibility.
The activities you’ll perform during your first year in HelpCrunch:
• Research, strategize, execute and measure all HelpCrunch marketing activities while effectively managing the budget
• Conduct competitive/market analysis to position our product in a competitive way to different target audiences
• Work directly with our Product, Design, Engineering, Support and Sales people to design, develop, and test new innovative ideas from small hacks to highly experimental campaigns
• Implement marketing growth hacks to drive new users to the platform
• Analyze all aspects of HelpCrunch product funnel to improve conversion rates and ROI
• Gather and analyze product/revenue performance data and uncover areas for improvement
• Hire and manage third-party subcontractors and service providers
• Take part in the hiring of in-house marketing specialists for established marketing channels
• Evaluate performance KPIs of the team members
• Report to CEO and founders on all marketing activities and results
HelpCrunch is an all-around customer communication platform combining modern live chat, in-app messenger, auto messaging, ticketing, and email automation.
Designed for SaaS and web services, e-commerce and online-to-offline businesses, HelpCrunch helps convert website visitors into customers, maximize sales, increase retention, and built loyal relationships.
All communication is synced across multiple platforms and channels — mobile, web, chat, email, social media and third-party integrations through a single online account letting you connect with customers everywhere and easily manage interaction.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.