We are building a service similar to Uber but with an integrated reverse auction. For a start, the service will consist of an iOS client app, a backend, and a web admin panel for operators.
The initial version of the solution will cover the iOS client application, back-end REST API, and the administrative WEB application for system operators.
You will be responsible for:
- Design test plans, documents and test cases
- Testing different element of Web front-end and back-end
- Review functional requirements
- Implement and execute manual tests for new features as well as regression
- Maintain and execute existing automated tests
- Work closely with development to isolate, record, and track issues
- Communicate project and testing status to the team
- At least 3 years of testing experience required
- Experience with at least one of the popular frameworks: React / Vue / Angular
- Good understanding of QA methodologies & practices
- Experience with REST API testing
- Experience with IOs testing (Android would be a big plus)
- Good written and spoken English skills (intermediate)
- Experience in Frontend Web applications testing
The position implies work in a startup environment: minimum restrictions and management overhead, opportunity to take responsibility for key decisions, no legacy codebase. You will be able to contribute to the architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability of the solution.
• The competitive salary based on your skills
• A significant monetary bonus upon reaching agreed milestones
• 24 days of paid vacation
• Possibility to work either remotely or in our small office (5 min from Poznyaky metro)
• Flexibility and coziness of a startup: no bureaucracy or extra management layers between you and company founders
• Career opportunities as a part of a growing startup
About Kullmann Foundation
The Kullmann Stiftung is a Hamburg-based charitable and non-profit foundation established in 2019 to support global philanthropic work that balances and respects both social and environmental needs. The principal purposes of the Foundation, as specified by its statutes, include its particular commitment to making a lasting impact and long-term positive change on the lives of vulnerable and excluded children as well as the protection and conservation of the environment.
The Foundation pursues its mission through grants and volunteer service on a worldwide basis, supporting key projects on an exclusive and non-exclusive basis. We do not run projects ourselves but partner instead with dedicated and professional organisations that possess a deep understanding of the relevant program area and the landscape in which they operate. The Foundation is proud to have financed the operation of several orphanages, a shelter for victims of human trafficking and other projects that helped improve the wellbeing and quality of life of hundreds of children in need.
Job posted on
16 November 2020