We are currently looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test on a long-term basis in Wroclaw. Visa sponsorship is available.
SoftServe is a leading technology solutions company specializing in software product & application development and services. Our mission is to be a valuable partner for our clients (from start-ups to large enterprises) who represent different domains e.g. health care, retail, enterprise, automotive, education, etc. We measure our success by our clients’ success.
Our client is mixing digital and physical worlds via overlaid 3D imagery. The company serves healthcare, retail, sports, and entertainment businesses in the United States. Your highly visible contributions to design and development of our client's systems will help in advancing and wide adoption of augmented reality technologies and will be used by millions of people around the world in the years to come. We are looking for a Test Development and execution to verify our connectivity services that cover Wifi and Bluetooth protocols and interoperability.
To the best of your advantage, you should demonstrate the following expertise
- 7+ years of software development experience working on embedded products or mobile applications with a minimum of 4 of those years having an emphasis on BT, BLE, or Wifi testing
- Experience with Bluetooth SIG certifications 5.0, 4.2 CORE with BLE, A2DP, GATT, HFP, HID, MAP, PBAP
- Communications expertise in the area of Wifi 6, Wifi security (WPA3, enterprise authentication 802.1X
- Knowledge of test data analysis, statistics, and test reports
- Strong passion for quality, ability to work independently with attention to detail, ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
- The sound concept of the software development lifecycle, testing methodologies, QA terminology and processes
- Expertise with test case management tool (TestRail), defect tracking (JIRA)
- Programming experience with C/C++, Python, or Shell scripts would be a plus point
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Contributing to building and testing the communication platform for the core applications
- Ensuring interoperability of critical connectivity services
- Ensuring a high quality of communication-based on WiFi and Bluetooth technologies
- The team of highly skilled senior teammates in the field of MR/AR/VR/3D
- Creation and management of documentation, attending meetings as required
- Resolving all testing tasks within the specified timeframe, reporting to a Project Manager if the timescale cannot be met
- Ensuring that security and risk management are the fundamental foundations for design, decision, and delivery
- Effective usage of the feedback from business users to keep the team connected to any issues before they become bigger problems
- Feeding and translating the feedback into testing tasks to improve the quality of the deliverables
- Contribution to the continuous process improvement and loyalty to the team whilst maintaining a high-performance level
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Accomplish great things
- Get a great deal of learning and development opportunities along with our structured career path
- Care about your individual initiatives — we are open for them, come and share your ideas
- Take part in internal/external events where you can build and promote your personal brand
- Give you access to experienced specialists who are eager to share their knowledge
- Enjoy flexible working hours and absence of dress code
SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 8000+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot.
From engineering to architecture, business analytics to project management, artificial intelligence to customer support solutions, and so much more — choose from a variety of paths and grow your dreams.
Our company isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology, and use it to extend boundaries and connect people, businesses and ideas for the better. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 November 2020