- Product IT 200+
- Office in Podil (5 min from T. Shevchenko metro)
- Career growth and professional development
- Free breakfasts and lunches
- Employee wellness program
SocialTech — is a global IT company in the Social Discovery niche. We develop our proprietary products used by millions of people worldwide. SocialTech is one of the market leaders in its niche, continuously enjoying triple-digit annual growth for all major KPIs.
Our main values are people and the team. We are constantly in search of outstanding result-oriented individuals, who will be directly impacting our products and businesses.
We are looking for an active and thoughtful professional who will strengthen our team in the Senior Investment Associate position.
What you will do:
● Prepare a variety of reports and financial modelling products, including, operational dashboards, analysis of financial statements, P&L forecasts, sensitivity analysis, reports on investment performance, and market researches.
● Serve on advisory boards of portfolio entities, as required; organise and actively participate in quarter board meetings, budgeting/forecasting processes, reporting to HoldCo, etc.
● Perform ongoing monitoring of operational and financial metrics of portfolio companies for compliance with established objectives, guidelines; and parameters.
● Assist portfolio companies to achieve quality results and target financial covenants beyond presenting problems, i.e. highlight and execute possible solutions for project issues.
● Communicate with internal departments (treasury, reporting, taxes, legal) to secure respective level of infrastructure needed for a smooth business growth of portfolio companies.
● Communicate with external partners, including payment service providers, banks and financial institutions to support business development initiatives.
Skills and experience needed to join the board:
● 4-5+ years’ of experience in either of investment banking, private equity/VC, corporate finance or management consulting is a must
● Proactive self-starter, with proven ability to initiate business changes (you are not likely to be told what exactly you have to do in order to bring value to portfolio companies; we are there to lead you, not to micromanage).
● Leadership and management potential are considered as a huge advantage — upside to become COO for one of the internal R&D projects or external portfolio companies).
● Structured thinking and ability to take data-driven business decisions — you can hardly bet w/o knowing and correctly interpreting a data).
● Sound analytical, problem-solving and commercial instincts and skills — you can crack McK type of business cases like a pro).
● Strong communication and written skills, ability to convince opponents on the truth of one’s judgments (we are seeking a candidate who can intelligently argue with CEO and/or portfolio companies management).
● Upper-Intermediate or Advanced English.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and/or Chief Finance Officer (CFO).
Nature of work:
Senior Investment Associate is accountable for managing control by HoldCo over a number of portfolio companies with deep hands-on operations approach.
Would be an advantage:
● Previous experience in either of Big-4 deals/due diligence, Big-3 consulting or recognized top local boutiques/firms.
● International financial qualifications such as CFA, ACCA, CIMA, etc. in progress.
● Proven hands-on experience in managing investments and operational improvements of portfolio companies.
This position is a unique career springboard for candidates who are seeking to become high-caliber finance/investment professionals and to help to build international multimillion business.
We are waiting for you in our team!
You’re gonna love it, and here’s why:
● Competitive salary and good compensation package — for experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus/option system.
● Exceptional opportunities for professional growth — in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes.
● Strong and enthusiastic team — you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development.
● Interesting and challenging tasks — being responsible for a part of company’s finances you will prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners.
● Sports and health care — running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor always ready to help if you feel sick.
● Convenient working conditions — comfortable office located in 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
Global product IT company.
We are enthusiasts who turn great ideas into reality.
Our goal is to make the best products for our customers and bring them positive user experience.
We are not afraid to take risks and make innovative solutions.
We love challenges. We encourage out-of-the-box thinking. We learn every day.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 November 2020