SciForce has an opening for a highly qualified DevOps Engineer. You will join a team focused on building and managing various components of the web infrastructure for the delivery of web applications to millions of users in a cloud environment.
- build and manage software delivery, systems integration, and developer support tools;
- production systems monitoring, support, and optimization;
- maintenance of security compliance and system health;
- realize continuous integration and automating manual processes;
- tracking of the Web servers integration and all other supporting systems;
- providing performance improvement, load testing, data processing optimization, operation, and maintenance of the production environment;
- explore and analyze new technological ways of resolving delivery efficiency and quality;
- create and unify the documentation for development and production environments.
- 3-5 years of working experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- coding and/or scripting with Bash, Python, Perl;
- practical knowledge of different Linux distribution packs like Ubuntu, RHEL, and CentOS;
- expertise on the web, application, database servers, load balancing systems;
- proficiency with Nginx, Docker, Tomcat;
- experience with Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo, Hashicorp Vault, Ansible;
- proven competence with AWS, Kubernetes, Docker,
working with Elasticsearch, LogStash, Grafana, NewRelic
SciForce ([ˏsaɪˊ fɔɹs], of the Force of Science) – a company where the integration of various branches of science builds up a powerful force to create robust software solutions. Working at the intersection of Computer Science with other technical, natural and humanitarian sciences let us go beyond traditional IT services and become both technical and scientific forces to our customers.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 November 2020