We are currently looking for a Senior System Administrator/ DevOps Engineer on a long-term basis in Wroclaw. Visa sponsorship is available.
SoftServe is a leading technology solutions company specializing in software product & application development and services. Our mission is to be a valuable partner for our clients (from start-ups to large enterprises) who represent different domains e.g. health care, retail, enterprise, automotive, education, etc. We measure our success by our clients’ success.
Our client is mixing digital and physical worlds via overlaid 3D imagery. The company serves healthcare, retail, sports, and entertainment businesses in the United States. Your highly visible contributions to the design and development of our client's systems will help in advancing and wide adoption of augmented reality technologies and will be used by millions of people around the world in the years to come.
- Showing good coding level for C++ and C
- Having a professional coding level using Shell or/and Python
- Experienced in problems analysis on Linux/Android (various combinations): logs analysis, manual and with tools for logs analysis, ad-hoc test scripting to localize an issue, performance analysis and problem localization, power analysis and problem localization, resource/memory problems analysis, and root cause localization, and knowledge of crash patterns analysis for Linux or Android
- Understanding procfs, sysfs, smaps, PSS, RSS, USS, and their difference
- Proficient in system and application memory allocation, analysis for fragmentations, resource leaks, understanding variants of resource leaks
- Demonstrating excellent communication, training, and documentation skills
- Able to work in an environment with interdisciplinary teams
Experience in the below areas are plus points
- Open Source commits
- Developing native software for Linux or Android
- System analysis for embedded systems, on latency, system interconnect, throughput and bandwidth
- CPU profiling and analysis using Linux Perf, SysTrace, VTune, kachegrind, oprofile, Valgrind, Streamline, etc.
- ELF format organization and understanding how dynamic linker works
- ARM EABI, stack organization and how to use it in practice
- Communication(IPC) & Multi-threading programming
- Experience working on performance for computer vision, graphics, multimedia, gaming on Linux or Android
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Ability to demonstrate the technical understanding of complex software systems (read and analyze C++ code)
- Analysis and design of systems taking into account resources and performance leaks, deadlocks, bad patterns, miss-use of APIs, etc.
- Aptitude to create automated scripts on Python and Bash
- Applying advanced Linux understanding on system level, as well as experience in testing low-level Linux components and system services
- Responsibility for technical triage, white box testing, and fast analysis of problems, find ad-hoc solutions
- Opportunity to work in an environment with interdisciplinary teams by applying strong communication skills
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Accomplish great things
- Get a great deal of learning and development opportunities along with our structured career path
- Care about your individual initiatives — we are open for them, come and share your ideas
- Take part in internal/external events where you can build and promote your personal brand
- Give you access to experienced specialists eager to share their knowledge
- Enjoy flexible working hours
SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 8000+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot.
From engineering to architecture, business analytics to project management, artificial intelligence to customer support solutions, and so much more — choose from a variety of paths and grow your dreams.
Our company isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology, and use it to extend boundaries and connect people, businesses and ideas for the better. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 January 2021