We are seeking a Full Stack Developer who is a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in software development with ambitions of growing to a management level within our company.
The position implies working directly under the CEO and making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company, in a highly secure IT environment.
Responsibilities & Skills:
* Strong organizational and project management skills
* Degree in Computer science
* 1,5-2 years of experience
* Most important – proficiency with Angular for mobile applications using Ionic framework and Firebase; Angular for web with Server-Side Rendering
* Proficiency with REST API
* Familiarity with MySQL/ Postgres database technologies
* Good English verbal and writing communication skills
* Good problem-solving skills, attention to detail
* Ensuring all technology practices adhere to company regulatory standards and security guidelines
Nice to have:
Knowledge of PHP
*Java and Ruby experience
* WordPress and Lavarel framework experience
* Agile methodology and Jira Software experience
* 14 days paid vacation
* Flexible working hours
* Competitive salary
* Adequate management
Office work is expected to start in Q2 2021 once the brand new office is ready.
Job posted on
16 November 2020