We are looking for experienced Back-end Developer to join our team of professionals and grow with a company
About the company:
As one of the largest, award-winning, and top-selling app vendors in the Atlassian Ecosystem. We are Enterprise focused Product Company that hires only the best and brightest.
We enable companies to grasp the true value of time and get meaningful insights into their operations. With our products, managers know exactly how their teams are spending their hours each day. From billing, to resource management, to cost tracking, we are proud to give our customers data they can use. Lately we have been expanding into new ecosystems, most recently Zendesk. It’s an exciting time, with lots of innovation and growth on the horizon!
Our reach is wide: we are happy to support more than 20,000 customers all over the world. We are looking for candidates to bring fresh perspectives to our amazing international team.
Join us and discover the thrill of being part of a team that is not only digging deep in automation, AI and cool tech but also builds great and reliable products our teams and customers’ love!
● Solving difficult technical problems and coming up with innovative solutions to advance our products as a member of one of our development teams
● Working closely with product leads, designers, project managers and software engineers to implement versatile solutions to stay ahead of the needs of our customers
● Driving innovation by coming up with new and innovative ideas for our products and processes
● Approaching development issues by being mindful of user experience, performance, quality and security aspects
● Liaising with other developers to promote great software design and quality
● Designing and maintaining APIs
● Launching, iterating and making a difference to the team’s performance and being committed to making our products better for our users
The Ideal Candidate:
● Loves Java and has an excellent background in applying knowledge of Java and JVM to build scalable software.
● Has experience with designing and maintaining APIs for public consumption
● Applies expert knowledge of some back-end technologies like Maven, Spring, Jersey, Lucene, Velocity Template or others
● Has experience with testing frameworks such as REST Assured, JUnit and Hamcrest
● Has experience with relational databases such as Postgres, MSSQL, MySQL and Oracle
● Is creative, innovative in finding solutions to complex problems and capable of testing their own code.
● Is a self-starter and motivates others with enthusiasm and collaboration
● Challenging and exciting work
● Professional growth opportunities
● Diverse and dynamic teams
● An opportunity to have a real impact on our business
● Ability to work remotely
● Convenient coworking space just few minutes from the subway (right after the quarantine)
● Social package including health insurance
● Direct contract with US-based company
Come and join our amazing & high-performing Tech Team!
Job posted on
16 November 2020