Are you an innovative technologist looking to work on exciting new projects using new technologies that break old paradigms? Does the thought of designing and building a global application covering multiple regions, locales, and languages get you excited? If so, you may be interested in the position
Our client is building a web-based service with innovative mobile and web UI and design practices, leading-edge AI technologies, and scalable architecture, all with a fast-paced delivery focused team mentality. Take a look below and see if you meet the criteria.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the success of a team tasked with building, supporting, and enhancing a high-transaction volume web application and mobile clients. The software development team will be designing, building, and maintaining this application using service-oriented architecture principles and practices. Knowledge and experience with Web-based UI design, REST-ful services, data caching, databases, and cloud computing will prove highly advantageous.
General Skills We Need:
• Exceptional skills in business process modeling, system, and technical analysis.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (both technical and non-technical)
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects in a team environment
• Solid understanding of the web, mobile, and cloud technologies, relational databases, and multi-tier applications.
• Familiar with the full lifecycle of software development, familiarity/experience in agile development environments preferred.
• Strong ability to lead cross-functional teams and projects.
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
• 4-8 years of process modeling and system analysis experience.
• 4-8 years of driving use case and process flow development and documentation.
• 4-8 years experience in application development or management of software projects, including the successful launch of web and/or mobile products.
• Experience in leading project teams.
• Experience in moderating teams.
• Experience in iterative development environments, experience in Agile environments preferred.
• Act as the product owner to drive the requirement-gathering process, offer meaningful analyses to facilitate decision-making.
• Develop functional specifications and user stories which include detailed use cases and system process flows.
• Work with the application development team to explain and clarify requirements; help in system design.
• Work with the development team to develop a testing strategy and test plans.
• Work to identify and communicate technical/operational limitations to the project stakeholders.
• Competitive salary and benefits.
• Flexible working hours.
• Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave.
• Paid sick days.
• A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
• State holidays are granted.
• Corporate accountant and lawyer services.
• Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
• Сorporate events 2 times a year and team building.
Our company (vilmate.com) is a nearly 100-strong, close-knit and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in Web and mobile development.
Vilmate’s distinctive features as a company are an impressive and impeccable project delivery track record, a very large share of senior software engineers in our development team, an extremely low employee turnover and broad experience of delivering consulting solutions to clients in various business niches.
Since our company’s founding 8 years ago, we have seen an annual growth rate of 25%. Our client roster has been growing just as fast. Today, we pride ourselves on having created software that is used by some of Western Europe’s industry-leading retail and other brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 November 2020