We are happy to invite a strong WordPress developer to join our experienced and creative team.
It is a great opportunity to work on interesting internal and external projects. We cherish a proven technical background, but we equally value well-developed communication skills and the ability to work in the team.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with a project coordinator or/and with a client.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in web development
- Semantic HTML5, CSS with preprocessors
- Following coding standards and code style guides
- Strong knowledge in PHP
- Git flow best practices
- Knowledge of WordPress APIs
- Experience of working with Gutenberg, Advanced Custom Fields, Custom Post Type UI, Elementor, WPML etc.
- Understanding of databases, inc. working with MySQL
- Manage website deployment process
- Working with graphic editors (PhotoShop, Sketch etc.)
- Good knowledge of English
- Using command-line interfaces
- Knowledge of Laravel, VueJS, ReactJS
- Experience of working with different CMS systems
- eCommerce experience
- Web design skills, UI/UX
- You love borsch!
Does this describe you?
There is such a thing as being a “true Beetroot”.
We value people who are eager for continual improvement. Someone who desires to be the most caring, professional, and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach, and drive for improvement are what truly make a difference. Our hope is that you will be a team player who can accept responsibility for your work, solve problems pragmatically, and remain highly motivated. It is also important to be outgoing, well-organized, and efficient with a strong ability to prioritize.
Now that we’ve covered the basics, let's share more about us!
We are a Swedish-Ukrainian IT company, building dream teams of developers and designers for companies around the globe. As an emerging company, co-producing with other emerging companies, we work with both start-up businesses and advanced businesses. In essence, we are the cannonball for our client’s success. With over 400 team members, Beetroot fosters a family environment. We are a tightly knit group who loves spending time together. Our desire is to provide a cozy workplace full of trust, equality, and steamy bowls of borsch!
Do you like perks? So do we! We provide:
- A work environment with a minimum level of hierarchy
- Family-like culture in a comfortable, well-equipped office
- Great networking opportunities with international clients
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary, paid vacation, medical insurance, and social benefits
- Team building activities: ski trips, Beetroot breakfast, movie nights...and more!
- English lessons with native speakers
- Discounted Beetroot Academy courses
- Annual allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
Are you a good fit? Send us your CV in English. We are waiting to hear from you!
Beetroot specializes in building dedicated teams of developers and designers for clients around the world.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 December 2020