Playtika is the largest games company in Ukraine and #1 worldwide in its genre. The first and biggest development studio is looking for a Graphic Designer.
Do you want to be part of the most creative and crazy team? We are looking for talented individuals with a strong desire to make great games.
- Creating high-quality graphics for the development and marketing materials for games;
- Creating video, animations, visual effects;
- Creating 2D static assets, video, animations, visual effects;
- Conceptualizing, presenting and executing ideas within a tight schedule.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop;
- Proficient with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Animate;
- Pre-Intermediate English.
As a plus:
- Experience with other graphics editors: Autodesk 3ds MAX, Maya, Unity
- Work with a creative friendly team on interesting projects using cutting-edge technologies;
- Comfortable office easy to reach from any spot of the city;
- Annual salary review and performance bonuses;
- 20 working days paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- Sports compensation;
- Medical insurance (Ukraine and travel);
- Professional training and conferences;
- Free corporate English lessons;
- Help and support for candidates from other cities
- Exciting company and team events.
Visit our page and feel us here - http://www.facebook.com/playtikaua
Since 2010, Playtika has been a pioneer in the games industry.
We were the first to offer free-to-play casino games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. We were also one of the originators of live game operations, offering users personalized, daily game experiences with new events and exciting new features 365 days a year.
Our games have stood the test of time, leading with top-grossing titles for over five straight years.
As new trends and technologies continue to disrupt and reshape the gaming landscape, our eyes are keenly set on becoming the world’s leading provider of casual game entertainment. Through our diverse and constantly growing portfolio of games, we seek to create the most engaging and beloved entertainment experiences in the world.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 November 2020