We are a professional team and making revolution in Business Travel (First class light tickets). We are looking for a candidate for the Recruiter role to: establish recruitment process, search/hire candidates and build best on the market HR management.
We are looking for a HR Generalist with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. A successful HR Generalist will collaborate with department managers regularly and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like LinkedIn, dou.ua, social media networks, professional meetings, and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter should have work experience in screening, interviewing, and assessing candidates. Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Design and implement an overall Recruiting/HR strategy
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/social media etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using LinkedIn, dou.ua, etc.
- Screen candidates resume, conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Onboard new employees to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the Top management
- Organize and take ownership for performance review process and salary review process
- Promote the company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter/HR (preferably "in-house")
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check, etc)
- Experience recruiting for high volumes of software engineers (preferably PHP, Front-end)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Intermediate+ English level is a must
Will be a plus
- Experience in searching and hiring vue.js, PHP developers
- Developing and implementing Recruitment strategy from scratch
Job Type: Full-time (remote is available)
- Competitive salary
- All the latest tech/software you need
- Remote work
- Office in the center of the city (Klovskaya metro station)
- Paid vacations, sick leaves
If this sounds like a journey you would like to shape and be part of, apply now.
About Business Travel Group
WHAT WE DO
Our dedicated travel specialists work directly with all major airlines to secure discounts on first and business class flights. No matter where you want to go, we can find business class deals to take you there. By simply entering your destination and searching your desired travel dates, our experts can help you book cheap business class flights for an affordable trip.
How do we do it?
Business Class ensures the greatest possible value for your travel by negotiating lower prices on available seats and matching those seats to your schedule and budget for business class tickets. No matter the location, our travel professionals can get you there comfortably. We always guarantee an efficient and straightforward process on securing business class flight deals so our travelers’ experience with us is seamless.
This job is no longer active.
HR / Recruiters