Join the Front-End team which is building a flexible user-facing Portal with games integration, as well as a fully-fledged back office for Platform Operation.
You will participate in architectural decision making on tech-stack and build the platform basis from the ground up together with the team of trusted professionals. And will be the key who will drive development in the most best-practical way to create the most enjoyable product for customers and witness the rise of the top industry-leading entertainment platform ;)
- Create rich and complex SPAs (Portal website with games integration, Back-Office);
- Full development cycle (from accepting technical requirements — to delivering changes to production, including all the fun stuff of CI/CD like unit-testing, code review, and feature toggling);
- Take full responsibility and drive optimization/refactoring projects targeting branding and scaling, performance, quality, development speed improvements for the aforementioned SPAs;
- Closely communicate with designers, BA’s, and product managers, provide the best solutions, and influence the product;
- Take one of the leading roles in organizing corporate Web Dev League to share knowledge and Web Dev news and enforce professional growth.
- Work experience with commercial projects over 4 years (specially high-loaded ones);
- Experience in front-end development targeting mobile and desktop browsers on different devices;
- React/Redux/Next.js/GraphQL ecosystem knowledge and experience;
- Functional and Reactive programming experience;
- Experience with real-time data processing and transformation;
- Software Design knowledge: OOD, SoA, Design patterns;
- Experience in code performance analysis;
- Proven experience in tests creation and other CI/CD practices;
- Experience with Git, Nginx, Docker;
- Experience in code review, refactoring, team mentoring, cross-teams communication skills.
We offer many job perks as well as fantastic team culture. Also, you’ll get the opportunity to work in the gaming industry with one of the top teams in the sphere. You’ll get the chance to grow as a professional as well as the opportunity to invest in your educational growth.
Competitive compensation reward;
Private medical insurance after a trial period;
Modern and convenient office close to the metro;
A friendly working environment with high-level professionalism;
Paid vacation and sick leaves;
Corporate events and team buildings.
We are a team of experts in the entertainment and game development industries that takes a mission to develop unified software platform solutions and entertainment content that will expand its borders worldwide.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.