Teamvoy is a custom software development company specializing in web and mobile application development for different industries.
We are looking for a IOS Engineer to join our professional team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop code that follows established patterns and practices
- Receive, incorporate and learn from code/peer review feedback
- Participate in all aspects of Scrum, including but not limited to daily stand-ups, estimation meetings, demos and retrospectives.
- Undergraduate/graduate degree in computer science or similar
Required Skills and knowledges:
- Experience in at least one the programming languages Swift, Objective C, - Java, Kotlin, C++, JS
- Strong knowledge of design patterns
- Logical and Structural thinking
- Attention to detail
- Deep curiosity to learn new technologies, explore new ideas, and passion to implement them.
- Great team spirit, excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- English Intermediate
- Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company
- Personal and professional development (tech talks, experience sharing meetings)
- Performance reviews every 6 months
- Superb office in the city center
About the client :
OSL is Asia’s largest digital asset platform, providing prime brokerage, custody, exchange and SaaS services for institutional clients and professional investors.
The company offers OTC, iRFQ, and electronic trading services giving traders access to the world’s deepest liquidity pools, digital asset borrowing and lending, as well as secure, insured wallets to ensure the safekeeping of digital assets with timely transaction settlement. OSL is the trusted gateway to the digital asset economy.
Teamvoy is a Ukraine based custom software development company. Teamvoy offers its clients project-based outsourcing. Our team of 45 experts employs best practices and the latest standards in order to produce high quality and reliable software.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 November 2020