Join our friendly team as a Digital Marketing Manager/PPC Manager!
We are a global IT consulting and development company with a We Care attitude, striving to create momentum
in the digital transformation of our clients.
With offices in Minsk, Kyiv, Saint Petersburg and Los Angeles, our 250+ team brings together creative and
talented cross-functional experts who are hungry for the success of every project.
We have delivered hundreds of game-changing solutions to Fortune 500 giants, mid-market companies and
startups and pride ourselves on being part of a success story of global leaders such as Walmart, TASC, Procter
& Gamble, Dun & Bradstreet, Warner Bros., 21st Century Fox, Dollar Shave Club or JibJab.
We value initiative, open communication and self-motivated commitment rather than compliance and
box-ticking, and are looking for like-minded individuals who share our passion about doing great new things
● 2 + years of experience as a digital marketing manager/PPC manager in IT outsource companies
● Proficiency with Google Ads, Bing Ads, Linkedin Ads, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio
● Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and processing figures
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
● English at the Upper-intermediate level at least
● Create and manage online marketing campaigns across multiple channels (Google Ads, Bing Ads, social
media - LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
● Monitor, optimize, and report performance on campaigns across active ad networks on an ongoing basis
● Develop test plans and experiment with new user acquisition initiatives, then analyze performance to
identify the highest impact opportunities
● Research and evaluate new user acquisition channels
● Content marketing campaign management
● Market and competitors research, benchmarking
What We Offer
● Opportunity to work with amazing people in a friendly and engaging environment
● Competitive benefits package focused on work/life balance
○ Flexible work hours and remote work options
○ 18 working days of paid leave
○ 7 days of sick leave when you can be off work due to an illness without a medical certificate
○ 3 days of unscheduled leave in exceptional circumstances (a childbirth, a wedding, etc.)
● Relocation options
● Health services at a medical center
● Thriving work environment
○ An advanced career progression system
○ Sports reimbursements
○ Free English classes
○ Corporate perks
○ Regular corporate events
● Comfortable office
○ Free tea, coffee, cookies and fruits
○ PlayStation console and other relaxing activities
About ITRex Group
ITRex Group is custom software development company, established in 2009.
We provide full spectrum of software development services (from the idea to the product).
Our top clients: 21st Century Fox, Procter & Gamble, Dun & Bradstreet, Dollar Shave Club, Dog Vacay, Jib Jab. Case studies and testimonials are available at itrexgroup.com.
Team completed more than 300+ different projects and experienced in web, mobile, desktop and especially custom solutions (combination of different approaches and solutions). Main tech expertise includes the following stacks: .NET, Java, Node.js, PHP, Python, iOS, Android.
ITRex Group is targeted to establish long-term partnerships with our clients and collaborate at all stages of development.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 November 2020