On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- back-end development to meet customer’s business needs and implement components according to modern software development environment (cloud-based platforms, microservice architecture, etc.);
- taking part in the decision-making process in design application architecture, solution development, architecture and code review;
- develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/update to specifications for the solution;
- communicate with PMs, engineers, Architects, QA and other colleagues and stakeholders;
- delivering the product roadmap and plannings;
- to use high coding standards, software best practices and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC.
- experience in software development for more than 4 years;
- excellent knowledge and experience in Java (more than 3 years);
- practical commercial experience with REST API development, web application frameworks (e.g. Spring Boot Framework), testing frameworks (e.g.g. JUnit, PowerMock, WiresMock), ORM (e.g. Hibernate), RDBMS (e.g MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle), key-value storages (e.g. Redis, Memcached), messaging systems (e.g. RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, Active MQ, AWS SQS, Azure Service Bus, Google Pub/Sub), cloud computing platforms;
- creation software architecture and design of complex applications, platforms, microservices solutions;
- Agile software processes and technologies;
- Fluent or Upper-Intermediate English is a must.
What's in it for you:
- career growth opportunities;
- realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services;
- friendly collaborative teams and an enjoyable working environment;
- professional skills development and training programs;
- variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- state of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 November 2020