I'd get straight to the point: Are you open to discussing a new role?
We have a position for Data Engineer.
Project: a market leader in developing Competitive Intelligence for AdTech Search.
Our company is a TOP-rated software development provider with its Development Centers in Ukraine, Europe’s leading Software outsourcing hub.
As a Data Engineer, you will be working across our entire stack, so a real passion to drive the product and technology forward is something that we value.
The stack of a project:
● Frameworks: DropWizard, React, Akka and Play Framework (Scala)
● Databases: PostgreSQL, AWS(S3), Redshift, Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra
● Technologies: RabbitMQ (messaging), Quartz scheduling, Docker and Kubernetes, Maven
● CI/CD: TeamCity, Jenkins
● Source Control: Git (GitHub)
● Other Tools: IntelliJ IDEA, Jira, Grafana
You will fit if you:
● Commercial experience developing Spark Jobs using Scala
● Commercial experience using Java and Scala (Python nice to have)
● Experience in data processing using traditional and distributed systems (Hadoop, Spark, AWS - S3)
● Experience designing data models and data warehouses.
● Experience in SQL, NoSQL database management systems (PostgreSQL and Cassandra)
Talentuch is a professional full service Human Resources (HR) Outsourcing, Advisory and Recruiting organization built on best practices and strong operating procedures supporting IT or technology companies who are expanding or maintaining operations throughout Europe.
We specialize in recruitment for the Microsoft channel: MS Dynamics 365, MS Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Azure, and SharePoint.
Areas of HR expertise: Recruitment, payroll and benefits administration; training and development; workforce planning and staffing; employee relations; employer branding and corporate identity; operations and travel support; mentorship and coaching; policy and procedure development; and advisory services for the hire to termination process.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 November 2020