As a Frontend Developer, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a team of developers working on a web application to automate analysis of customer financial documents.
You will develop a mortgage offer aggregator that allows users to upload all financial documents and get information on what conditions they could get a mortgage. The platform automatically processes uploaded information using Machine Learning that speeds up the process of getting a mortgage in comparison with the existing manual systems.
The team is integrated and allocated in Minsk and Chicago. Team members use Monday to generate backlog and to prioritize items. Communication mainly consists of daily meetings and interpersonal communication via Slack.
- Design and develop a software application
- Analyze requirements, collaborate with team members to produce thoughtful software designs
- Provide accurate estimates on work items
- Participate in code review
- Facilitate engineering operation process to ensure high-quality software solutions concerning engineering excellence
- Be proactive and propose thoughtful decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field
- 3+ years of commercial experience in web development
- Hands-on experience developing using JS, React.js, and Redux
- Experience with TypeScript
- Fresh ideas and diversity in style and approach
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Upper-Intermediate English level
About Forte Group
Forte Group is an international IT consulting firm with headquarters in Chicago and two other offices in Eastern Europe. It was founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Steve Kreynin.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 January 2021