Our customer is the largest platform for communicators from the USA.
Currently, a company's seeking a Full Stack Engineer to help elevate the workforce communications platform which is being used by the largest companies in the world.
- 5+ years of experience in software development,
- Extensive experience building Enterprise level applications in Ruby on Rails,
- Experience with Node, Ruby, and other full-stack technologies is also important,
- Experience in writing complex database queries,
- Strong knowledge in OOD, domain-driven design, and microservices.
- English level - Upper-intermediate.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Creating clean, maintainable, and scalable, and well-tested code,
- Creating elegant web-based user interfaces and reporting dashboards,
- Working with other team members to devise the best possible technical solutions to complex problems,
- Fostering an environment of "coding as a craft" where creative solutions are required,
- Working with all levels of staff to design and implement new features, give product demonstrations, and support customers.
Upstaff Ltd is a company specialized in providing dedicated teams & team extension.
Upstaff.io is also a marketplace for IT talents. You can browse 100,000 experienced developers and consultants from all over Eastern Europe, search by the stack, check expertise, and more! Publish a profile of yourself or your software developers and start getting attention, leads, and offers today.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 November 2020