Customertimes — US-based service IT company that specializes in consulting, development, integration, and support of the cloud solutions based on Salesforce, Heroku, MS SharePoint, and other platforms. We deliver cutting-edge technologies and services to our client in Pharma, Life Science, CPG, etc.
• Аrchitect and manage Azure services
• Architect,Lead and build an automated deployment toolset and infrastructure including environments, code management , CI and repeatable automated deployment process
• Help define and set best practices for code management, build, deploy and release between multiple teams/products in CI/CD model
• Work closely with the software development team and other functional groups to develop and provide robust, flexible and scalable platform.
• Solid experience with Azure (4-5 years)
• Experience with Azure Networking,
• Experience with Azure Cloud Storage Infrastructure
• Experience with Azure Backup Infrastructure
• Experience with Azure On-Premise and Cloud Server Infrastructure
• Deep knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
• Experience with Cloud Services (Azure/AWS, Google clouds - any of those)
• Experience in building CI/CD based on Jenkins/Azure DevOps
• Deep understanding of distributed applications hosting
• Experience in Microsoft Enterprise apps (i.e. Azure Active Directory)
• Strong Automation and Config Management preferably Terraform
• Experience with stateless server set up and management, scaling, hardening and frequent software deployment on Cloud
• DevOps engineer/Agile Development process and Agile/Scrum projects experience is a must
• Development version control experience (preferably git)
• At least upper-intermediate English level
Nice to have
• Relational database solid experience
• Database migration experience
Azure, Google Cloud, AWS, Heroku, Kubernetes, Microsoft Enterprise Apps
• Regular compensation package reviews
• 20 working days paid vacation leave, 15 working days of paid sick leave with a certificate and 5 working days of paid sick leave without a certificate.
• Medical Insurance program for employee (and the ability for an employee to insure family members at a corporate rate)
• Certification coverage & support for participation in specialized events (webinars, conferences, trainings etc.)
• Regular team-buildings inside team projects, as well as summer and winter corporate parties for the entire company
• Office or remote or mixed types of work are welcome — upon employee’s convenience and by approval of direct manager
• Free English classes in the office
• Convenient office location in the center.
We believe the world is better with technology out of the way, and have pushed hard to make big tech accessible by writing little to no code. We also think that you can create meaningful bots and AI experiences that people enjoy using.
We work well together and accomplish a lot, pushing the limits of what bots and AI can do. We’re definitely a ’results-first’ culture. This helps people to enjoy the flexibility and many of the other perks that come with being part of a growing team. Everyone’s experience and perspective matter here.
These are just some of the many reasons that we have continually attracted smart people that are great to work with. We’re looking forward to an opportunity to learn about you and what we could be accomplishing together.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.