Our client is a financial startup for educational organizations whose mission is to reduce transaction costs, track financial transactions in real-time, and eliminate bureaucracy from the financial education system.
The client's financial and customer billing system was developed using .Net technology, which caused multiple problems, including extremely slow transaction processing and the impossibility to support high system loads.
It became apparent to the customer that the product should undergo significant changes to enable system scalability.
The decision was made to switch from .Net technology to Node.js technology.
- development and support of new product features according to the business requirements;
- support for the current project environment;
- work on refactoring the existing functionality;
- suggesting and working on the frontend architecture improvements;
- work with technical documentation;
- code review.
- React, Redux, Webpack, Material UI, SCSS;
- Google tag manager;
- static analyzers like eslint;
- frontend performance optimizations;
- caching techniques;
- Chrome dev tools.
-AWS (AWS S3, AWS EC2, AWS CloudFront).
- teamwork skills;
- upper-intermediate level of English;
- client-oriented, initiative, ready to not just write code but also to dive into customer's business goals and flows and suggest the best solutions accordingly;
- excellent communication skills;
- keen on conducting high-quality demo meetings;
- ready to go beyond your own limits to search for different approaches to resolve the tasks.
Will be a plus:
- bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science;
- any experience with backend;
- expertise in Typescript.
- excellent career progression opportunities;
- Innovative and fast growing company;
- flat hierarchies and short decision paths, openness to new ideas;
- participation in foreign, professional events;
- flexible working schedule;
- reimbursement for professional certification;
- highly competitive salary;
- friendly and emotionally warm team;
- corporate team building events and gathering in the Carpathians,
Malaysia, Cyprus, Thailand, etc.
- comfortable office locations or remote work;
- social package;
- juices, fruits & vegetables, coffee, tea, cookies and much
ElifTech is a young, ambitious and trusted global technology service company that designs, builds and implements effective software technology solutions supplying the needs of customer’s business.
We cover all aspects of software product development using the latest technologies and frameworks, and quickly adjust to customer’s demands. Our approach combines research, design, and development to rapidly solve problems, create and test prototypes and launch a product into the market in an iterative way. We create intelligent applications that connect people, systems, devices, and data.
ElifTech is a team of continuously evolving technophiles that transform business ideas into valuable high-tech products.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 December 2020